DarcMatter (DM), the parent company introducing DarcMatter Coin (DMC) to create significant efficiencies and scalability through blockchain implementation/integration/innovation, has officially announced the closing of the Tier 1 Private Presale, reaching its $5 MM hard cap. DarcMatter Coin’s Tier 1 Private Pre Sale, began as of December 31st 2017 and was expected to be open until February 28th, 2018. However, after DarcMatter Coin launched their telegram channel on a Friday evening, the tier 1 allotment sold out by Monday, closing out the premier DMC Tier 1 offerings within 48 hours. DarcMatter’s management team is thrilled by the interest thus far, and continues to connect with the DMC Community via the DMC Telegram channel (included here and below).
As DarcMatter proceeds to open the Tier 2 Private Pre-Sale allotment, the team wanted to share some the most frequent questions asked thus far during the private presale.
Tier 2 of the Private Pre-sale has a $5 MM cap and is currently live.
For more information on DarcMatter Coin (DMC) and the DMC White Paper, visit DMC.DarcMatter.Com
For access to the private presale and for questions/comments, please email the team at DMCICO@DarcMatter.com
AND to join in on the conversation with the DMC Community, join our Telegram Channel here: https://t.me/DarcMatter
Why did you choose to use NEM instead of ERC20?
We have a few reasons here:
- The core technology and inception for NEM was specifically created for the more robust financial use case as in the situation with DarcMatter
- The ease of use with developers and ability to modify the solution we believe to be much better than other blockchains in the market today
- The ease of a blended public and private use case also drew us as well.
- PoI (Proof of Importance) is something that is very important to us and we have our own custom modifications to what’s important for the network.
How do I participate in the private presale?
- Please send an email to DMCICO@DarcMatter.com and we will get right back to you with details needed to participate in the private presale. However, to confirm, TIER 1, IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Tier 2 is currently available.
What do you see as the main drawbacks to using NEM vs. other blockchain technology?
- We don’t believe there to be many overarching drawbacks beyond the fact that NEM is a bit less well known in the community than other solutions. I think this is more product of the times than with the technology or anything related directly to NEM. As we see more projects utilizing NEM this will change and even the upgrade to Catapault will enhance the solution along with the C++ basis which would enhance development activity.
Where can I find the white paper for DarcMatter’s ICO?
- The whitepaper for DarcMatter Coin (DMC) and other additional information, are included on DMC’s main site: DMC.DarcMatter.com
What is the hardcap for the ICO?
- $35 MM